Monday, June 1, 2015

The first few weeks

Crew and Campbell were born at the Utah Valley Regional Medical Center in Provo. Dr Jacob delivered the babies. I was one of 3 moms delivering twins that day!



These babies love to sleep with their hands above their head. They never liked to be swaddled.
                                                                                                               
My favorite people!

Crew and Campbell love their binky!
I love to dress Crew and Campbell in matching outfits, but it is so much harder to find clothes for boy/girl twins than I was expecting!
              I love these cute bath robes from my co worker, Kelsey. The babies LOVE bath time!

                                      My little man

Ready for church with Aunt karigan





No comments:

Post a Comment